ÁREAS DE PRÁCTICA
Admitted to Florida Bar; U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court; Assistant State Attorney, Office of the State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit; Director of Felony and Misdemeanor Prosecution Departments.
St. Johns River Junior College (A.A.); University of Florida (B.A.); Cumberland School of Law of Samford University (J.D., cum laude).
Jacksonville Bar Association, The Florida Bar (Chairman, Grievance Committee 4-D, 1990-1991), National Diocesan Attorney’s Association; Catholic Lawyer’s Guild (President, 1989-1991); Diocesan Attorney, Catholic Diocese of St. Augustine (1988-Present).
Lo más destacado de su carrera
- Member, Cumberland Samford Law Review
- Author: Case Notes, Comment, Cumberland Samford Law Review
- Chief Justice, Moot Court Board
- Recipient, Florida Prosecuting Attorney Associations’ Gene Barry Award, 1984
- Bronze Star Medal for Vietnam Service (Captain, U.S. Air Force, 1966-1971)
- Certified Florida Supreme Court, Circuit Civil Mediator
- Catholic Lawyers Guild Law and Spirituality Award (October 2004)